We are excited to have you join our affiliate program. We will do everything we can to make you as successful as possible. Listed below are the terms and conditions associated with our affiliate program.
* Affiliates are paid $65.00 per new hosting account referred to our services. A signup is counted when a customer first clicks on an affiliate referral link, completes the signup process and stays active for 90 days.
* All affiliate fees are processed 45 days after the end of the month in which the sale occurred. Once your payment has been processed its status will change from pending to sent . this process may take up to one week. EXAMPLE: Affiliate payments would be processed March 15th for all sales made during the month of January.
* Affiliates must generate a balance of $100 or more before the first check will be sent. After the first $100 check there is no minimum to be met.
* Commission payments can be made via Check (worldwide), PayPal (for affiliates outside the US/Canada) or Wire Transfer (only available for accounts earning $10,000 or more per pay period). To setup PayPal or Wire Tranfer accounts, contact the affiliate manager using the info provided below.
* Affiliates are responsible for checking with their bank to ensure they accept check payments from the US.
* Affiliates are responsible for any and all fees, taxes, exchange rates, surcharges and other expenses incurred in order to receive their commissions. Please check with your local banking institution to find out if any of these apply for your area/country.
* Referrals that have been issued a refund within the first 30 days of service will be deducted from commissions owed.
* Referrals must have an active hosting account for 90 consecutive days or commissions will be reversed.
* Referrals that are found to be fraudulent (false information, fake/stolen credit cards etc.) will be reversed.
* Referrals that issue a credit card charge back will be reversed.
* Affiliates may not offer rebates, cash back, rewards or incentives.
* Affiliates may not bid on trademark keywords for the purpose of PPC on the search engines (Google, Yahoo, MSN, Ask). Any affiliates found bidding on trademarked terms will be deactivated. For a list of banned keywords, please contact the affiliate manager using the information provided below.
* Affiliates may use the approved banners and ad text code found in the affiliate management center. Affiliates are responsible for ensuring that their tracking code is working properly before sending traffic to our servers. Any modification to the links is the sole responsibility of the affiliate - commissions will not be paid for tracking errors caused by editing, masking or tampering with your links.
* Affiliate accounts may be deactivated at any time without warning or advanced notice. Your account WILL BE DEACTIVATED and commissions set to $0 for failure to comply with the Affiliate Terms contained herein.
* Any false or misleading advertising or suspected fraudulent activity associated with your affiliate account will result in immediate deactivation.
* Affiliate accounts generating a large number of fraudulent accounts may be deactivated upon review.
* Affiliates may not .resell. hosting . offenders will be deactivated.
* If you would like to discontinue your affiliate status, simply remove your affiliate links and no longer promote them. For accounting purposes your account and personal information will not be completely removed from our system.
BY REGISTERING AS AN AFFILIATE YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST DISCONTINUE THE REGISTRATION PROCESS, DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF THE AFFILIATE PROGRAM, OR DEACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT IF YOU ARE ALREADY A MEMBER.
Changes to the Terms and Conditions apply to you. You may review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions at the site. may change the Terms and Conditions, in whole or in part, at any time at 's sole discretion. Posting of such changed Terms and Conditions on the site shall constitute notice of such changes to you, although may choose additional types of notice. will use reasonable efforts to provide you with 7 days advance notice of changes that materially and adversely impact your use of the Affiliate Program. Your continued use of the Affiliate Program following notice constitutes your acceptance of all changes. If you do not agree to any such changes, your sole and exclusive remedy is to deactivate your account as described above.
Keywords: affiliate payment method