Add a New Email Account(s):
- Locate the "Add a New Email Account" box located in the center of the "Email Accounts" main menu. p class="whs2">2. In the "Email:" text box type the User you would like to create an email address for.
- In the "Password:" text box type the Password you would like this User to have.
- The "Password Strength:" meter will tell if the password you have entered is strong enough. We highly reccomend you use a strong password.
- In the "Password (Again):" text box type the Same Password you used above to confirm that they are the same. If the passwords do noth match please carefully retype the password into both boxes again.
- The "Mailbox quota (optional):" text box is used to specify the amount of your overall hosting storage that will be allocated for that specific email account. The default that should be listed is 250 MB. You can increase or decrease this number as you desire.
- If you User, Password, and Quota are all accurate simply click the "Create" button. Your screen should refresh and you should recieve the following confirmation page:
- You will also see here the option to "Configure the account to work with a mail client(Outlook,Mail.app?). If you click the "Yes" button you will be taken to the "Mail Client Configuration for firstname.lastname@example.org".
- You can click the "[Go BacK]" button to return to the "Email Accounts" main menu where you should now see the new email accounted listed under your "Current Accounts" list.
Keywords: Where do I Add Email Accounts? How do I Add Email Accounts?